+1 (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 14:49 (3097 days ago) @ Mid7night

The Cathedral of Dusk was already found BEFORE microtransactions, your point is invalid! As far as the festival, with the amount of things in this event, it would be far fetched to say that this was not finished BEFORE microtransactions. I think what we are looking at here is Bungie doing a cool thing without the help of microtransactions. Good job Bungie! I'm am sure that the income will help somehow, but this event was more than likely finished before the income from microtransactions

While this event was likely "finished" before actual income from microtransactions was seen at Bungie, it's not a stretch to say that microtransactions were the planned method of ROI for it.

Like I said, it's just the beginning of a post-Microtransaction Destiny. Of course they didn't whip up a new map and event in a matter of days, but the ROI is definitely the Microtrans. I wish they would tell us how many Zombie Dances were sold on day 1. Sammy and I got $20 of Silver for them, and have already gotten our Money's worth.,,

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread