kotaku: Destiny 2 for PC, won't carry over year 1 characters (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 02:14 (2779 days ago) @ Kahzgul

The aiming systems for PC and Console will also have to be completely different because mouse-aiming is SO MUCH BETTER than thumbstick aiming. Worlds fucking better. This is why CS:GO is so good on PC and why Halo kinda sucked on it. You need different aiming systems. And if they don't get this right the game will not have the feel that it has right now, which is pretty much 90% of what makes the game fun to play.

Them be fighting words bro. 1v1 bro! You-Me-Snipers-Boarding Action. High Noon. Blood Gulch.

We will also require a Time Machine so I can go back in time and grab my Halo PC playing self for maximum getting your ass kicked action. Also to make fun of Turals hat some more. Don't ask. ;P

And please, Bungie, start that game with my guardian arriving at a pivotal moment in time, fresh from Destiny 1, and tell me a tale that makes me excited for the future instead of afraid of how you're going to fuck it up even more.

PREACH! Especially that last sentence. Also some actuall story stakes would be nice too.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread