Today, we fix Iron Banner. (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, October 16, 2017, 12:06 (2396 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

First of all, I appreciate your effort to offer constructive criticism.

We'll find out soon enough, but I'm willing to bet that season one last until the first DLC drops. I hope so. I'm not going up eight ranks tonight.

What!? you haven't hit rank 10 on all of your characters on both consoles yet? You have set a standard Kermit and you are letting yourself down!

Heh. The crucible page of my record books was always an embarrassment.

There's a serious point here. Destiny has required less effort to keep up as time as gone on, and one of the most pleasant surprises of D2 was the continuation of this trend. Progression has been swift, and I've yet to feel inadequate for any activity because I didn't have X weapon or gear. It's even more tempting to play on PC (if only I had the hardware). I don't think I'll ever do what I did to myself in Y1, though. My Destiny playtime was, um, problematic.

Luke Smith said he plays one character per season, whatever that means. (This is one reason I think seasons will be based on DLC. It's a good demarcation.) I think one character (per platform) per season might be a healthy approach to me, too.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread