Noclip Documentary -- Warframe (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 20:58 (2244 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by Korny, Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 21:03

You all know how much I like Danny O'Dwyer's work by now. His latest project is a two-part series on Warframe, which well be out next week.

They had him on one of the weekly community streams while he was there filming for the documentary a month ago, and it was fun to see them put him front and center to see what a typical weekly stream is like between DE and the community, and how direct the relationship is (and how forgiving chat can be when your fashion sense is crap :P ).

I've definitely been looking forward to this, though I know that there will likely be little focus on how the early lore really set the groundwork for the revelations that would have some people shouting "Masterstroke". Though I'm sure there'll be a section devoted to how something as simple as a single quest (like The Second Dream) can have a huge impact on the way people can see not just the entire game, but the studio itself, and what lessons DE took from that moving forward.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread