You should be fine (Gaming)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, March 26, 2018, 10:29 (2231 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Don't know if I'll be able to play tonight, but this discussion did inspire me to dust off femshep. She's working through ME2 DLC at the moment. (That was my ritual, finish the DLC of the previous game right before jumping into the next installment.) The graphics and animations are a bit dated, but you can forgive a lot when the writing and voice acting are decent. I've enjoyed jumping back into this universe.

I actually found myself pretty impressed by how good it still looked, in the grand scheme of things. There are definitely some rough edges, but I think it has held up remarkably well.

And yes, it really is a very good, well written game. It’s a fantastic universe, and I honestly hope EA doesn’t let it sit on the shelf for too long.

I thought you were playing ME3, not ME2, not that there's a drastic drop-off in quality IMHO. ME2 blew me away. A highlight of my gaming history was having Thane survive the final mission after I was plagued by guilt for failing his loyalty mission.

(I rediscovered yesterday that my femshep may have compensated for my broshep's lapses by taking Thane as a lover. Don't judge!)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread