Community engagement. (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, March 22, 2018, 12:39 (2235 days ago) @ Ragashingo

So even though I love and appreciate the effort to create that podcast, and I love hearing the thought process behind the design of the game, my inner fanboy kinda checks out when the stuff I'm hearing just doesn't at all map on to my experience playing the game for myself.

The devs of Super Meat Boy could give the best, most informative, most awesome to listen discussion of their game and I wouldn't listen because I straight up don't like the game. But I'd still give them full credit for communicating.

Off topic, but the SMB devs don't give a shit. The Mac version was literally unplayable, and there's no way to get a refund or support beyond unofficial means. I will never buy anything from them ever because my experience was so bad. Made enough money off it to buy a house? Got mine! Fuck the guy who buys the Mac version which is complete dog shit without even the most basic functionality such as controller support and resolution options above 640 x 480.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread