Smart man automates Destiny grinding (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, January 20, 2015, 21:26 (3384 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Also, you said yourself that rolling three characters has given you tons of raid gear. I don't see why you can't simply leave it on your alts. Completely unleveled, it still gets you to 30...

This I can answer. It's better to break them down into radiant materials, to level up the things that matter. I don't have the time, nor the inclination to put as much time as you do into Destiny. Maintaining one set of gear is simply head over heels easier and less time consuming than maintaining 1 plus 2 partial even.

I really don't put too much time into Destiny (the past week has been primarily Iron Banner and Warframe), but it's pretty irrelevant, as the rate at which one acquires Radiant Shards/Energy isn't dependent on time, but simply completing three Crota runs over the course of seven days, which I'm sure you do on a regular basis. That in mind, having hit level 4 with Eris, I have more than enough Shards for all three characters to hit 32 (though the class-specific materials hold me back), so someone like you should already have more shards than you know what to do with, unless you're holding on to all of the energies so that you can level every single weapon you get from the raid, in which case, once again, it's your fault that you're not 30 with every character.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread