I'm going to complain in this post (Destiny)

by petetheduck, Thursday, February 11, 2016, 21:21 (3088 days ago) @ CyberKN

"A significant Light increase, a bunch of new gear to earn and equip, and new challenges for PvE players seeking some more fun experiences and replayability."

Let's break this down..

"A significant Light increase" - An arbitrary increase in a stat that Bungie uses to give the illusion that there is more content than there actually is by forcing players to repeat content over and over again.

"a bunch of new gear to earn and equip" - More weapons and armor just for the sake of more weapons and armor. These weapons will tend to be worse than the original weapons that were in the game and you probably won't be able to acquire most of them anyway because acquisition will be tied to RNG. This is another way Bungie tries to stretch out limited content.

"and new challenges for PvE players seeking some more fun experiences and replayability." - Content! Given the previous two sentences, I'm concerned what Bungie considers "replayability" - so far, they haven't given us anything that lasts for PvE. Their last attempt at this was Prison of Elders, which really didn't deliver.

I'll be excited when Bungie drops the treadmill act and gives us custom games and Grognok. In the mean time, I guess I'll suffer through this future expansion, because everyone knows I'll be playing it and will probably enjoy it despite Bungie's best efforts.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread