Suppositious Response (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, September 07, 2013, 13:47 (3856 days ago) @ Xenos

What kind of race travels to another solar system and gets involved in infighting while that are far from home, surrounded by powerful enemy factions, and facing a race with an unassailable stronghold that is getting dangerously close to rediscovering the power of its Golden Age?

I could see humanity doing that. Imagine if China and the US both figured out how to travel to other solar systems, and then we found a solar system inhabited by a relatively advanced alien race. We would both probably go there, and far from our own planet we would probably take a few shots at each other while our respective governments can't see.

Doubly so if the US and China had been nuked to oblivion before hand.

My personal opinion on the Fallen is they have something to do with humanity more than we know since they seem to think they own Earth. I think we talked about it before but my running theory is they may even be altered humans, but I even admit that's somewhat farfetched.

When they say they've claimed all of our planets and moons I think of it more in the "we planed our flag so this planet you call Saturn now belongs to us" sense.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread