Do you have any idea how you got your gear? (Destiny)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, December 22, 2017, 06:39 (2471 days ago) @ Kahzgul

Even in Destiny 1, most of the exotic weapon "quests" were still just doing generic stuff like running around in patrol or whatever. The Black Spindle special mission though? That was awesome, if perhaps a touch too challenging. I'd love if there were more things like that but at different challenge levels. Secrets for people to find that result in a special reward. I'd love if each lost sector included a specific, legendary tier loot item to give us reasons to explore them all instead of just getting materials to bring back to each planetary vendor (maybe also include those materials, I can always shard a duplicate for gunsmith parts). That would give players a defined way to get specific loot. Sure, it's not a unique, individual story but it still gives you a way to tell people where you found your favorite gear so they can find it too. If lost sectors weren't just displayed on the map you could even just tell them it came from somewhere in the EDZ or whatever and let them discover it on their own.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread