Where are you now? (Destiny)

by Harmanimus @, Tuesday, January 16, 2018, 23:40 (2290 days ago) @ Kahzgul

Dark times we live in.

Umm...

Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked.

Anyway. For having dropped two rather large (I would hope generally constructive if critical) essays on my feelings for Des2ny I play it quite a bit. However, I'm playing it more as I did the last half of my time with Dest1ny. It is still the most comfortable shooter on the market, so it gets points there, and I don't feel I have to do any one thing.

But in the rest of my time? Still attempting to massage Genesys to support an action-narrative Destiny setting. Slow progress. Periodic trips in Unexplored and Skyrim on the Switch when I'm tired of regular seating round out most of my time playing games. But it's all short bursts around everything else a new year brings. Like work.

I have Mario+Rabbids queued up and a new copy AC:New Leaf, if that one friend who still plays ever has time available at the same time. MH World and Far Cry 5 are coming up soon, so those will be other diversions.

But I don't think I'll put D2 down. Albeit, I don't really do anything with it on console lately.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread