Because I have to and it's relevant (Criticism)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, January 22, 2018, 08:31 (2286 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV
edited by Cody Miller, Monday, January 22, 2018, 08:36

It's not that situation. Games since the early 80s have let you dismantle or delete multiple copies of items easily.

It is self inflicted. There is just something a bit off putting about saying something is hard publicly, but not admitting it was only hard because you made it hard.

Cool: We designed the system a certain way, and that made it hard to delete multiple things. That's on us. We're going to redesign the system for next time. It's a standard feature, especially since deleting all your shaders would literally take hours.

Not cool: This is a hard problem.

I don't mind when people make mistakes, but I mind when they don't admit it and learn from them. Bungie literally said they were going to improve communication, then didn't communicate during faction rallies. They are just not learning from mistakes and making them over and over. And that makes me feel embarrassed for them. They are written about as a joke by major publications.

The really disappointing thing is, it's kind of over trivial shit.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread