Because I have to and it's relevant (Criticism)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, January 22, 2018, 08:58 (2285 days ago) @ Cody Miller

And yes, I can believe they could have easily made that oopsie when trying to ship Destiny 2. And being able to scrap multiple shaders was not even thought of compared to all the other things. Is it their fault for not implementing this now? Sure. Is it their fault for not foreseeing this? I'm not entirely sure. Should they get this much shit for missing this? As a developer, I say hell no.

This is why I say a lot of this is over trivial shit. Each problem on its own is not that big a deal, but multiply problem after problem and the perception becomes that of incompetence.

And it is completely their fault for not getting it right immediately. Especially when you have a limited inventory, being able to delete items is crucial. Being able to clear all items from a stack of multiple is crucial. It's like designing the car without power steering. You could, and you could technically drive it, but nobody would want to.

I agree that there should be way to discard multiple items in relation to shaders. Because it's ONLY relevant to shaders. And yeah, I think they should have looked longer at shaders because it's a new way type of item that you will be holding multiple of them.

But, to compare that to power steering... that is way overboard. steering is the main component in cars that allows you to use the thing. Power steering is a luxury version of that. If we were talking about aiming, running or jumping in Destiny then I will take that comparison. Because then the aim magnetism would be equivalent to power steering. This, IMO is more like a car maker making the inside of a car funking to the point where it really hard to clean the inside of the car effectively.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread