Because I have to and it's relevant (Criticism)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, January 22, 2018, 08:46 (2257 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

And yes, I can believe they could have easily made that oopsie when trying to ship Destiny 2. And being able to scrap multiple shaders was not even thought of compared to all the other things. Is it their fault for not implementing this now? Sure. Is it their fault for not foreseeing this? I'm not entirely sure. Should they get this much shit for missing this? As a developer, I say hell no.

This is why I say a lot of this is over trivial shit. Each problem on its own is not that big a deal, but multiply problem after problem and the perception becomes that of incompetence.

And it is completely their fault for not getting it right immediately. Especially when you have a limited inventory, being able to delete items is crucial. Being able to clear all items from a stack of multiple is crucial. It's like designing the car without power steering. You could, and you could technically drive it, but nobody would want to.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread