Destiny 2 Update 1.2.1 Patch Notes (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, May 29, 2018, 13:35 (2130 days ago) @ ManKitten

(general comment not directed at anyone specific)

I appreciate the effort, but there's really only one person here this could have anything to do with. :)

If you want everything, then expect to have to do everything. I don't know why this is unacceptable to some.

Who said they wanted "everything?" What I would like is for a weapon that I've grown very attached to and consider integral to one of my character setups to not suddenly have a better version that's effectively unavailable to me. If we were talking about a weapon or armor piece that only comes from Crucible, I wouldn't mind. But this is something I already have, which, going forward, I'll only have the "not as good" version of. Yes, it's just as good as it ever was, but nearly everyone else around me will have a better version, just because I don't enjoy competitive PvP. It's annoying, and I think it's weird that people don't understand why it's annoying.

If your expectations are to always be 100% satisfied with things, you'll never enjoy it. IMO, 25% of D2 is awesome, 50% is pretty good and 25% holds zero interest for me.

I don't see how any of that is a reason that I can't have opinions on what would be more fun to me. I was perfectly fine with not playing Crucible.

There's a lot of good content in between "effing garbage" and "effing sweet"

Yes there is, and I don't think I ever implied otherwise.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread