Exactly (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 09:45 (2130 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by stabbim, Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 10:01

I don't know what kind of bizarre filter people are applying when they read my words. This has nothing to do with difficulty, drop rate, etc. I'm perfectly fine with it being hard (although, as Cody noted, it isn't really, at least for the people who do/will play Crucible). I would just like for a gun that I was able to obtain in my usual modes of play to also be possible to upgrade via those same modes. This doesn't seem unreasonable from my perspective.

Edit: I think I've mentioned this before, but if these guns DID only drop from Crucible, I wouldn't care as much, because it would be upgrades for something I'll never have. But the weapons themselves ARE available to me.

Yes, I'm sure Vigilance Wing does very well in Crucible. I hear it does more than very well, even. But to extrapolate that to mean it has no role in PvE at all is, to me, just willfully bending the truth. The fact is, the thing is a beast in PvE as well.

I was actually referring to MIDA Multi-Tool originally, BTW, but Vigilance Wing has the same catalyst drop requirement AFAIK, and both are viewed as excellent PvP guns, so it's a perfectly good stand-in for the same arguments.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread