Destiny 2 Update 1.2.1 Patch Notes (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, May 29, 2018, 16:21 (2151 days ago) @ stabbim

you're taking a volatile stance about how you play the game as if Bungie was intentionally trying to screw you over.

No, the exact opposite. I am not being targeted for being screwed over. In fact, I thought it was pretty clear that my thesis is that Bungie does not know that players like me exist. Or at the very least, they think we can be won over with the right incentives. I was just trying to let the world know that, much like your raid situation, it simply isn't going to happen.

I think they absolutely know you exist. I’m not sure what they’re supposed to do though, besides personally check with you to make the the gun you like doesn’t have any Crucible challenges tied to it. It’s just part of the game, and is basically like someone who doesn’t raid complaining they can’t get Raid armor.

I understand your frustration and annoyance, I really do. It wouldn’t be proper Destiny if there wasn’t plenty of that to go around. I just don’t know what your expectations are or what Bungie could possibly do about it at this point. They have to give Crucible players something, too.

EDIT: I’ve now actually read the rest of the thread and see your proposed solution. Seems like a good way to handle it honestly.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread