Other stuff (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, May 29, 2018, 14:56 (2130 days ago) @ stabbim

Sorry for derailing things earlier. I really just wanted to use my new Farva soundbite. Anyway, here's some more positives that I liked:

Public Events

"Fixed an issue that prevented players from triggering the Heroic “Warsat Down” public event when Shriekers would close too quickly."

Excellent. I thought I'd seen this happen a few times. I've also seen a couple where only one wizard spawned, and thus we were unable to kill them both, so the shrieker never opened in the first place. Not sure whether that one will still happen, but it's good progress anyway.

"Heroic strikes now have a chance (~25%) to award powerful engrams of up to 360 Power."

Very cool. 25% drop rate isn't huge, but it's sure nice to have something that offers solid progression after your weekly milestones have run out.

Raid

"Fixed an issue where Calus’s shield had greater health than intended."

Huh. This must be the bugged shield thing that was mentioned here recently. Which is interesting because, at the time, we thought it was a resistance issue due to the shield/damage type changes in Warmind. But this line makes it sound like it just gained hit points. I guess it doesn't really matter in the end.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread