The Shattered Throne *SP* (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, October 17, 2018, 21:08 (2017 days ago) @ Ragashingo

So... what’s the proper way to beat the Wizard and Knights at the end. Either we used up the cleansing table or we broke the game because halfway through it never activated again. We had to strategically die and be revived to clear the Finite Thoughts buff that would have killed us all...

I actually have no idea what the mechanics around the cleansing table are. The whole thing was over so fast, I don’t think it came into play. I did notice the table glowing after the fight was over and thought “huh... what’s that?”. I can think of a couple possibilities:

1) perhaps both my teammates dying half way through the fight bypassed the mechanic. They got killed by the knights at about the 10-15 second mark, while I was in the middle of blasting all 3 knights with my hammers. I revived one of them, turned back to hit the knights while my teammate got the 2nd res, and all 3 knights dropped a moment later. Then we all melted the wizard.

2) Perhaps we finished the fight too quickly for the table mechanic to matter. I didn’t notice any timers or buffs/debuffs, but it literally was over in about 30 seconds.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread