The Shattered Throne *SP* (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, October 20, 2018, 08:41 (2009 days ago) @ Ragashingo
edited by Ragashingo, Saturday, October 20, 2018, 08:56

Heh. Now I feel both clueless and wildly innovative!

Our "method" was to:

1. Run around in terror as we desperately tried to kill Psions while avoiding the Knights
2. Once the Psions were clear, kill a single Knight
3. Kill the crystal and DPS the boss... doing maybe 1/10th damage
4. Before the buff timer runs out, have each of us jump off the edge in turn so that being revived clears the buff.
5. GOTO: 1

This whole "hey, dummies, the buff stacks" method seems a lot easier... but again, less innovative. :)

Ok, so while our final fight strategy was... innovative... our method of crossing the slow thrall zone during the final step of the Wish Ender quest was a lot of fun and very effective.

I just grabbed the orb and went to town punching every thrall in sight. And they exploded. And those explosions healed me and my allies as we trotted our way forward. And if a thrall ever did manage to melee me it died thanks to a high damage multiplier on my ACD/0 Feedback Fence. I think what was happening was as a Code of the Commander Titan, my melee was never used up because I was hitting enemies with the orb which was still activating my charged melee perks. Explosions and healing.

I suppose I can never actually do it that way again, but it turned a nightmare of a crossing into one of my most Titan moments ever! :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread