So, Wish Ender is a bit better than I thought... (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, October 18, 2018, 07:02 (2015 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I need to make a bit of a correction to my earlier statements about Wish Ender. I still don't think its amazing, but after spending some time with it in the Dreaming City, it is more powerful than I initially thought. A single shot would rip right through a red-bar Wizard's shield, and take out a good chunk of its health. I also found that I was often able to find positions or angles that would let me line up multiple enemies in a row, and I'd take them all out with a single shot thanks to the over-penetration. Its a very satisfying moment when that happens :)

I still don't think it quite earns the exotic slot. I can't imagine using it over Sleeper, Whisper, Ace of Spades, Tractor Cannon, or a dozen other exotics when I'm in challenging missions. But for running around in patrol or low-level strikes, it can be lots of fun.

I feel like that is how about half of the exotics work. They are totally fun and exotic, but they aren't worth the exotic slot in power.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread