Xbox competitive night? (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, October 18, 2018, 13:37 (2010 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I haven’t seen you online since we played with that rando last week. I’m itching to get some more Comp time in.

I'm online most nights, but I've gotten into the bad habit of appearing "offline" while watching netflix, and forgetting to switch it back when I log in to Destiny. I'd love to run more competitive with you as well. Is there a night that's good for you and/or anyone else?

I want to play more competitive because I have fun with it as a team, but I don't know if you want to play with me :D

I'd love to!

I'll toss my hat into this ring, if anyone will have it. I generally enjoy Competitive (surprisingly, to me), but I mostly have ZERO idea about strats. The (very few) games I've played have been with folks who are light-years above me, skill and experience wise, and I'm basically running behind people, trying to figure out the maps and not get killed. I'd love to actually contribute - but it has to be on teams that are okay with my cluelessness. :)

Yeah, that basically defines me as well. Except I'm a better shot.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread