Could not disagree more. (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Monday, April 15, 2019, 06:48 (1837 days ago) @ ZackDark

I love the Reckoning. I love it lore-wise, as now I feel the greater story is finally moving somewhere. I love it combat-wise, as the Taken are far and away my favorite enemy faction, and there's definitely a no-holds-barred feeling to it. Use EVERYTHING at your disposal to be as lethal as you can. And I love it as an activity because there's matchmaking (which is surely hit-or-miss, but that's more about the quality of randos) but obviously you're going to want a coordinated fireteam. It gives me that Raid feeling without actually being a raid. I don't have to muster and motivate an entire team, and if we're successful, we get some sweet gear that substantially improves the quality of life in Prime. If we fail, we can just jump right back in the hopper. Wipes don't feel as punishing as they do in Raids. I honestly feel like it's the perfect arcadey high-score challenge. I enjoyed vanilla Gambit from the break, and Prime is fun but a bit sweaty. Reckoning is without a question my favorite activity at this point.

/end gush
/end rant

PS - If you're really struggling, have everyone put on their Malfeasance. It could change your life.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread