Could not disagree more. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Monday, April 15, 2019, 12:58 (1809 days ago) @ Malagate

I’m happy it exists. It’s a neat idea. I hope Bungie really keeps exploring these things, the middle ground between Nightfalls and Raids. I think it’s a pretty strong place for Destiny to live. Raids are great, the best activities in the game without question for me, but putting a crew together can still be a pain, even around here. Having something that captures that feeling but allows smaller fireteams and matchmaking does wonders to fill that gap. Forges were fun, but ultimately far too easy and too disposable to feel like a real end game activity. The Reckoning gets closer, I just don’t think it’s all that fun (I say that having only done Tier 1, but have watched both the higher tiers a few times). It’s just not something I’m interested in doing.

I’d prefer another Shattered Throne, as I think it captures the things I like about a raid, mainly the mystery and exploration with cool combat encounters thrown in. When it really comes down to it, I think I like the Shattered Throne more than any raid they’ve done yet. I really hope we see some more dungeons.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread