No way of getting around stomps. (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, April 17, 2019, 09:25 (1834 days ago) @ Harmanimus

Feint going in for it to trigger the stomp, then shoulder charge.

You make it sound so easy. How am I supposed to "feint" when I'm in the middle of a shoulder charge, usually over uneven ground so I'll be in the air? I would have to run past the outer ring of his stomp range and then flip a 180 to hit him, while still in my shoulder charge, before he has cool downed his stomp. That doesn't seem at all easy.

Take whatever shotgun or whatever you are using and watch for them to telegraph the stomp again. Punch them when they are stomping to stay punchy. The loop works really well with Trench Barrel.

The telegraph happens about a half a second before he stomps, if I'm within his ring I'm screwed. Titans are mobile strait forward, and 90% of the time there is an enemy there, because that is what we do.

I'm not trying to ignore your advice, but from my experience that advice is not going to happen for about 95% of the Titan community unless I am just terrible at this.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread