*SP* Just saw it. While not perfect (duh) I had fun.*SP* (Off-Topic)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, December 19, 2019, 19:25 (1561 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Quick Vers.

I did not read anything online. I went in Clean, sans what little knowledge could be gained from the non-spoiler reviews.

I LOVED the START.

I Enjoyed the middle.

And most of my "grievances" came at the very end.

This movies cadence is quick. GO Go GO. I do not fault it for this, as all their time they had was burned.

Nor do I fault them with what they did with Princess Leia Organa. Carrie Fisher is dead, may she be resting well. So with this in mind, I think with what they used, what they had, was well enough mended together.

That said, this is a spoiler thing, so I'm going to straight say it: The emperor can flat out EMP nuke with his fingertips, but a simple lightsaber can stop it? Whaaa? As I said, most of my "grievances" came at the very end.

Yet with all of it said an done, this "Sequel" has done something that the other two just did not do... I actually had fun. We finally got a Starwars Film from Disney. (I haven't seen the other non "Skywalker" flims.)

More later. But Hey... here, I'll give you a hint.

I wish... I wish we had started where we ended. Oh well. I guess that's just not how things work, yes? ;)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread