Great post. Not sure if I should reply to the whole thing.. (Fan Creations)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, September 09, 2015, 12:24 (3123 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

Cool so you've got less experience with it all than Kaz does but choosing to pull the "I know how it really is" card, amusingly taking no issue with anything he has said, but rather with me for stating that a lot of what I experienced as a user lined up very closely with his impressions of what went wrong, but I totally don't know what I'm talking about because I don't know how it really is.

Glad you enjoy Destiny and TK, and hopefully Destiny will become a product that I also enjoy in the future.

Neither of you know what went wrong, and whatever you think is wrong with the game is your opinion regardless, and you're welcome to it. So is INSANEdrive.I thought I made that clear. That I have a different reaction to K's hyperbolic proclamations and the certainty with which he presents them doesn't mean your reaction to his posts isn't valid. I've picked them apart before and it's tiresome. Here's one point: he's says that Bungie has been slow to fix issues they knew about. That's about priority and I do know enough to know that there are often good technical reasons smaller issues are fixed before larger ones. No one outside of Bungie is privy to what competing priorities they have when they make decisions. Bungie put out 40 patches in one year--what other AAA dev has done that? But again, it's not the criticism that's the problem. It's the style.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread