Perhaps Titans can learn to play (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, December 04, 2015, 17:24 (3066 days ago) @ Durandal

Prior to TTK, the fist of panic/shoulder charge combo was very good at cheapshotting people. Arc Titans are the fastest class and still has one of the best grenade selections. They were not as bad as people think, but because they were not optimal for trials we got lots of complaints.

The problem with both of these skills is that they aren't that great if people know you are coming. That could be said of a lot of skills, but the fact that you have to be pretty close to use them means you need a little element of surprise.

Should charge is great in 6v6 if they don't know you are coming and there is no one else around. Which rarely happens in my experience. And FoH rarely compares to the kill count that most supers have. So basically it was a super that countered others.

I agree that I like the stun and lightning grenades. And fastest class? Do you mean mobility of shoulder charge? Because that doesn't actually make you run from one side of the map faster...

Void titans were always welcome in PVE and often mandatory in raids. The only time my hunter was mandatory was using the sword on Crota. All the other times people wanted my titan for the bubble or the warlock for hard mode res.

I totally understand. I think one of the reasons I don't like PvP much is because I chose to be a Titan from day one.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread