Sidebar
Latest News
Fireteam Builder Events (0/0)
- No Events currently scheduled
Latest postings
- Nice metaphor
1 day, 3 hours, 11 min. ago - Nice metaphor
1 day, 3 hours, 50 min. ago - [TSD] Cruise Control: Volume 5
1 day, 12 hours, 46 min. ago - YAY
3 days ago - They didn't age well.
![Empty posting / no text [ [ No text ] ]](themes/default/images/no_text.png)
3 days ago - Activision taking over Halo
4 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
4 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
4 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
4 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
4 days ago
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Cody Miller, 2016-09-08, 00:32
(Gaming)
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Kermit, 2016-09-08, 11:43
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Cody Miller, 2016-09-08, 13:12
- Personal opinion - kidtsunami, 2016-09-08, 13:30
- Personal opinion - cheapLEY, 2016-09-08, 13:34
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - unoudid, 2016-09-08, 13:32
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Cody Miller, 2016-09-08, 14:03
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - unoudid, 2016-09-08, 15:36
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Kermit, 2016-09-08, 15:40
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - unoudid, 2016-09-08, 15:46
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Cody Miller, 2016-09-08, 15:48
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Kermit, 2016-09-08, 15:40
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - unoudid, 2016-09-08, 15:36
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Cody Miller, 2016-09-08, 14:03
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Kermit, 2016-09-08, 14:48
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Cody Miller, 2016-09-08, 14:50
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Kermit, 2016-09-08, 15:00
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Cody Miller, 2016-09-08, 15:26
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Kermit, 2016-09-08, 15:35
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Cody Miller, 2016-09-08, 15:46
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Kermit, 2016-09-08, 16:46
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - uberfoop, 2016-09-08, 19:23
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Kermit, 2016-09-08, 16:46
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Cody Miller, 2016-09-08, 15:46
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Kermit, 2016-09-08, 15:35
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Cody Miller, 2016-09-08, 15:26
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Kermit, 2016-09-08, 15:00
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Cody Miller, 2016-09-08, 14:50
- Personal opinion - kidtsunami, 2016-09-08, 13:30
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Cody Miller, 2016-09-08, 13:12
- I have the Rift and love it...
- kidtsunami, 2016-09-08, 11:53
- Anybody play VR at Pax? - Kermit, 2016-09-08, 11:43
- Has anyone dealt with TeeSpring? - Kermit, 2016-09-07, 22:14
(Off-Topic)
- Has anyone dealt with TeeSpring? - Xenos, 2016-09-07, 22:35
- I have a hoodie from them... - slycrel, 2016-09-07, 23:19
- How do I "like" that picture on the frontpage? - Kermit, 2016-09-07, 19:20
(DBO)
- Somebody needs to Tag the DBOers..
- Robot Chickens, 2016-09-07, 19:48
- Somebody needs to Tag the DBOers.. - Claude Errera, 2016-09-07, 20:09
- Somebody needs to Tag the DBOers.. - Morpheus, 2016-09-08, 01:13
- Somebody needs to Tag the DBOers.. - Claude Errera, 2016-09-08, 01:46
- Claude just keeps getting taller - bluerunner, 2016-09-07, 20:03
- Claude is tall?
- INSANEdrive, 2016-09-07, 23:56
- Claude just keeps getting taller - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-09-08, 10:22
- Claude is tall?
- How do I "like" that picture on the frontpage? - dogcow, 2016-09-07, 20:14
- How do I "like" that picture on the frontpage? - Kermit, 2016-09-07, 21:02
- I'll give this a hearty ditto - Pyromancy, 2016-09-07, 22:38
- How do I "like" that picture on the frontpage? - unoudid, 2016-09-07, 23:08
- How do I "like" that picture on the frontpage? - stabbim, 2016-09-08, 03:04
- How do I "like" that picture on the frontpage? - dogcow, 2016-09-08, 13:50
- How do I "like" that picture on the frontpage? - Kermit, 2016-09-08, 18:40
- *Looks at email inbox, makes sad face*
- kidtsunami, 2016-09-08, 20:38
- check it
- Kermit, 2016-09-08, 21:33
- check it
- *Looks at email inbox, makes sad face*
- How do I "like" that picture on the frontpage? - Kermit, 2016-09-08, 18:40
- How do I "like" that picture on the frontpage? - dogcow, 2016-09-08, 13:50
- Sobbing Enviously.
- Morpheus, 2016-09-07, 23:50
- How do I "like" that picture on the frontpage? - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-09-08, 10:23
- Somebody needs to Tag the DBOers..
- I Just Discovered Firewatch - Schedonnardus, 2016-09-07, 12:52
(Off-Topic)
- I Just Discovered Firewatch - Kermit, 2016-09-07, 13:43
- Coming to XB1! Sept 21st - kidtsunami, 2016-09-07, 13:45
- Coming to XB1! Sept 21st - Kermit, 2016-09-07, 18:52
- Hahaha yeah, making fun of myself with that post
- kidtsunami, 2016-09-07, 18:53
- Hahaha yeah, making fun of myself with that post
- Coming to XB1! Sept 21st - Kermit, 2016-09-07, 18:52
- I Just Discovered Firewatch - stabbim, 2016-09-07, 14:03
- I Just Discovered Firewatch - dogcow, 2016-09-07, 15:41
- Joe Staten and Major Nelson show off Recore Gameplay. - cheapLEY, 2016-09-07, 00:57
(Gaming)
- Joe Staten and Major Nelson show off Recore Gameplay. - Korny, 2016-09-07, 01:05
- I'm there with you. - cheapLEY, 2016-09-07, 01:13
- Joe Staten and Major Nelson show off Recore Gameplay. - Cody Miller, 2016-09-08, 13:15
- Joe Staten and Major Nelson show off Recore Gameplay. - cheapLEY, 2016-09-08, 13:35
- Joe Staten and Major Nelson show off Recore Gameplay. - Cody Miller, 2016-09-08, 14:05
- Joe Staten and Major Nelson show off Recore Gameplay. - cheapLEY, 2016-09-08, 13:35
- I miss Joe too. - dogcow, 2016-09-07, 12:44
- I miss Joe too. - Blackt1g3r, 2016-09-08, 17:13
- 256GB HDD required for PC? What!? - Schedonnardus, 2016-09-07, 19:48
- Ouch - Cody Miller, 2016-09-12, 15:32
- I preordered - Blackt1g3r, 2016-09-12, 16:51
- Apparently having Loading issues as well. - Korny, 2016-09-12, 18:58
- Joe Staten and Major Nelson show off Recore Gameplay. - Korny, 2016-09-07, 01:05
- Heads up! October Xbox Live Preview : Clubs & LFG - INSANEdrive, 2016-09-06, 23:54
(DBO)
- Huh. Interesting... - Ragashingo, 2016-09-07, 01:18
- Hey Cortana, delete me from the preview program - unoudid, 2016-09-07, 02:45
- Hey Cortana, delete me from the preview program - Korny, 2016-09-07, 02:52
- I didn't even know those PS4 features existed. - someotherguy, 2016-09-07, 09:40
- yeah, me neither - kidtsunami, 2016-09-07, 11:34
- Ouch - someotherguy, 2016-09-07, 12:31
- "Sorry, It's not you, or me, it's Xbox"
- kidtsunami, 2016-09-07, 12:58
- "Sorry, It's not you, or me, it's Xbox"
- Ouch - someotherguy, 2016-09-07, 12:31
- They were kind of a big deal back when they first launched.. - Korny, 2016-09-07, 15:33
- yeah, me neither - kidtsunami, 2016-09-07, 11:34
- Hey Cortana, delete me from the preview program - dogcow, 2016-09-07, 12:58
- Yep.
- Kermit, 2016-09-07, 13:41
- Yep.
- I didn't even know those PS4 features existed. - someotherguy, 2016-09-07, 09:40
- Hey Cortana, delete me from the preview program - Korny, 2016-09-07, 02:52
- Hey Cortana, delete me from the preview program - unoudid, 2016-09-07, 02:45
- Huh. Interesting... - Ragashingo, 2016-09-07, 01:18
- Looking for help getting new Dreg's Promise - Ragashingo, 2016-09-06, 20:55
(Destiny)
- Looking for help getting new Dreg's Promise - bluerunner, 2016-09-06, 21:16
- Looking for help getting new Dreg's Promise - Old Fire Thief, 2016-09-06, 22:32
- I would be up to it. Just update Fireteam Builder.
- INSANEdrive, 2016-09-06, 23:55
- 3 Tries. 3 Fails. - Ragashingo, 2016-09-07, 01:16
- Looking for help getting new Dreg's Promise - Speedracer513, 2016-09-07, 19:39
- Looking for help getting new Dreg's Promise - Xenos, 2016-09-07, 19:56
- Wait, all I gotta do is kill a boss over and over?
- Ragashingo, 2016-09-07, 20:12
- Never heard of the score requirement before - ZackDark, 2016-09-07, 20:22
- Yeah, it's an end-of-match thing like the ghost/class item - CyberKN, 2016-09-07, 20:37
- Never heard of the score requirement before - Ragashingo, 2016-09-07, 21:08
- I'd be up for some Challenge farming
- ZackDark, 2016-09-07, 21:18
- I'd be up for some Challenge farming
- Never heard of the score requirement before - stabbim, 2016-09-08, 03:11
- Never heard of the score requirement before - ZackDark, 2016-09-07, 20:22
- Trials: Thanks for the fun weekend everyone - unoudid, 2016-09-06, 16:36
(Destiny)
- Trials: Thanks for the fun weekend everyone - BeardFade, 2016-09-06, 19:42
- Trials: Thanks for the fun weekend everyone - Old Fire Thief, 2016-09-06, 22:15
- T-shirt Ordered! - CougRon, 2016-09-06, 01:57
(Destiny)
- Congrats!!
- unoudid, 2016-09-06, 02:18
- Congrats!!
- Imagine a world where Guerilla Fighter is a useful perk... - Korny, 2016-09-05, 23:51
(Destiny)
- Imagine a world where Guerilla Fighter is a useful perk... - Kahzgul, 2016-09-06, 03:31
- Rad.
- CyberKN, 2016-09-06, 14:00
- Imagine a world where Guerilla Fighter is a useful perk... - Kermit, 2016-09-07, 19:23
- Imagine a world where Guerilla Fighter is a useful perk... - Korny, 2016-09-08, 01:20
- Imagine a world where Guerilla Fighter is a useful perk... - Kermit, 2016-09-08, 11:53
- Imagine a world where Guerilla Fighter is a useful perk... - Korny, 2016-09-08, 01:20
- Still in Japan... - LordOwen, 2016-09-05, 23:14
(Off-Topic)
- Still in Japan... - Cody Miller, 2016-09-06, 00:07
- Still in Japan... - LordOwen, 2016-09-06, 00:15
- Still in Japan... - Cody Miller, 2016-09-06, 00:07
- DS4 Elite controller may have leaked a couple of days early. - Korny, 2016-09-05, 23:04
(Gaming)
- Shady as hell - ZackDark, 2016-09-05, 23:43
- DS4 Elite controller may have leaked a couple of days early. - unoudid, 2016-09-05, 23:50
- I wonder who is making this. - cheapLEY, 2016-09-06, 02:05
- If the quality is there... - Kermit, 2016-09-06, 09:28
- I wonder who is making this. - cheapLEY, 2016-09-06, 02:05
- I hope it's real! - cheapLEY, 2016-09-06, 00:24
- DS4 Elite controller may have leaked a couple of days early. - CyberKN, 2016-09-06, 02:19
- +1 - unoudid, 2016-09-06, 02:22
- The paddles look particularly 'shop-ed in
- ZackDark, 2016-09-06, 02:54
- DS4 Elite controller may have leaked a couple of days early. - stabbim, 2016-09-06, 11:58
- I had assumed that Korny was just trolling everyone…
- Beorn, 2016-09-06, 12:16
- +1 - breitzen, 2016-09-06, 13:19
- DS4 Elite controller may have leaked a couple of days early. - cheapLEY, 2016-09-06, 13:08
- How did you get this in the Target system Korny?
- unoudid, 2016-09-06, 11:33
- I wish this was real. - Kermit, 2016-09-06, 13:04
- I wish this was real. - CaneCutter, 2016-09-06, 13:37
- Might be fake... - Claude Errera, 2016-09-06, 15:52
- Might be fake... - Kermit, 2016-09-06, 16:40
- Might be fake... - Claude Errera, 2016-09-06, 17:08
- Might be fake... - Kermit, 2016-09-06, 17:14
- Baby Steps - unoudid, 2016-09-06, 17:27
- Baby Steps - Kermit, 2016-09-06, 17:37
- Baby Steps - unoudid, 2016-09-06, 17:27
- Might be fake... - Kermit, 2016-09-06, 17:14
- Might be fake... - Claude Errera, 2016-09-06, 17:08
- Might be fake... - Kermit, 2016-09-06, 16:40
- Limping Solo, Flying With Friends. - Morpheus, 2016-09-05, 22:28
(Destiny)
- Crucible Radio: Deej and Derek Carroll discuss RoI Crucible. - Korny, 2016-09-05, 17:53
(Destiny)
- Welp. I Finally Did It. - Morpheus, 2016-09-05, 14:53
(Destiny)
- Nice!
- Claude Errera, 2016-09-05, 16:25
- Wow! Good work man!
- breitzen, 2016-09-05, 16:27
- I would expect nothing less from a Titan. - MacAddictXIV, 2016-09-06, 11:14
- Very impressive!
- Kermit, 2016-09-06, 12:14
- I always knew Dragons Breath was destined for Crota. - dogcow, 2016-09-06, 13:10
- It Is Good For AOE. - Morpheus, 2016-09-08, 01:23
- Thanks For The Support, Guys.
- Morpheus, 2016-09-06, 14:13
- Welp. I Finally Did It. - stabbim, 2016-09-06, 17:24
- Bad. Ass.
- SonofMacPhisto, 2016-09-06, 18:46
- Now that you've done this - unoudid, 2016-09-08, 13:00
- Nice!
- Folks sure are eager to point out when someone leaves Bungie - Korny, 2016-09-05, 13:49
(Destiny)
- I'm so excited! - breitzen, 2016-09-05, 14:24
- I'm so excited! - Korny, 2016-09-05, 14:40
- Preorder cancelled
- petetheduck, 2016-09-05, 22:55
- I'm so excited! - breitzen, 2016-09-05, 14:24
- Looking for Golgoroth challenge - CougRon, 2016-09-05, 07:09
(Recruitment)
- I'd be glad to help - unoudid, 2016-09-05, 11:45
- Anyone have a normal mode checkpoint still?
- unoudid, 2016-09-05, 11:59
- Blackt1g3r has a FTB event for it - ZackDark, 2016-09-05, 18:31
- Looking for Golgoroth challenge - ManKitten, 2016-09-06, 12:17
- Rejoice Guardians - BoneKin, 2016-09-05, 02:44
(Destiny)
- Rejoice Guardians - TDSpiral, 2016-09-05, 02:45
- Ban BoneKin
- MrPadraig08, 2016-09-05, 02:46
- Rejoice Guardians - Schooly D, 2016-09-05, 02:52
- Rejoice Guardians - Claude Errera, 2016-09-06, 15:53
- Ha - Beorn, 2016-09-06, 16:24
- Rejoice Guardians - Claude Errera, 2016-09-06, 15:53
- Wut.
- UnrealCh13f, 2016-09-05, 02:53
- Xenos we need your help - TDSpiral, 2016-09-05, 02:53
- Narcogen chiming in - NartFOpc, 2016-09-05, 03:50
- Narcogen chiming in - MacAddictXIV, 2016-09-05, 04:19
- Narcogen chiming in - kanbo, 2016-09-05, 04:35
- Narcogen chiming in - MacAddictXIV, 2016-09-05, 04:19
- Rejoice Guardians - Revenant1988, 2016-09-05, 03:51
- Pins Available - Claude Errera, 2016-09-03, 16:29
(Destiny)
- Email sent
- unoudid, 2016-09-03, 16:31
- I put out a wishlist, right before an onslaught of posts :( - Pyromancy, 2016-09-03, 16:58
- Emblem - Dr RDG, 2016-09-03, 18:08
- Email sent - Dr RDG, 2016-09-03, 18:17
- Pins Available - Kermit, 2016-09-04, 06:20
- Speaking of RoI play - someotherguy, 2016-09-04, 06:43
- Speaking of RoI play - Speedracer513, 2016-09-04, 16:18
- Speaking of RoI play - unoudid, 2016-09-04, 18:16
- Speaking of RoI play - Speedracer513, 2016-09-04, 16:18
- Pins Available - cheapLEY, 2016-09-04, 13:35
- Email sent
- While on the subject of automation and technology... - Korny, 2016-09-03, 04:56
(Gaming)
- While on the subject of automation and technology... - MacAddictXIV, 2016-09-06, 11:19
- While on the subject of automation and technology... - Durandal, 2016-09-06, 15:40
- While on the subject of automation and technology... - Korny, 2016-09-06, 15:46
- While on the subject of automation and technology... - MacAddictXIV, 2016-09-06, 16:09
- Can you email me what the twist was? - kidtsunami, 2016-09-07, 11:28
- Having read the wiki - not much of a twist tbh - someotherguy, 2016-09-07, 12:45
- Haha thanks
- kidtsunami, 2016-09-07, 12:57
- Haha thanks
- Having read the wiki - not much of a twist tbh - someotherguy, 2016-09-07, 12:45
- I know what you're talking about - Zero, 2016-09-06, 18:21
- While on the subject of automation and technology... - Korny, 2016-09-06, 15:46
- While on the subject of automation and technology... - Durandal, 2016-09-06, 15:40
- While on the subject of automation and technology... - MacAddictXIV, 2016-09-06, 11:19
- Why vote for Hillary or Trump? - Avateur, 2016-09-03, 02:11
(Gaming)
- Holy frickin crap yes - stabbim, 2016-09-03, 03:51
- Holy frickin crap yes - Avateur, 2016-09-04, 04:12
- Vote the Duke 2016
- SonofMacPhisto, 2016-09-03, 11:11
- Why vote for Hillary or Trump? - Revenant1988, 2016-09-03, 18:54
- Holy frickin crap yes - stabbim, 2016-09-03, 03:51
- Union Of Light Emblem - ZaneZavin, 2016-09-02, 20:45
(Destiny)
- Same - Zero, 2016-09-03, 00:47
- Et Moi - someotherguy, 2016-09-03, 08:11
- Yes, please.
- Kermit, 2016-09-03, 13:44
- cough....cough... me 3? or is it 4?
- unoudid, 2016-09-03, 13:49
- Will do my best to get a handful.
- Claude Errera, 2016-09-03, 14:26
- Will do my best to get a handful. - Me-some-me, 2016-09-03, 14:33
- Muchas Gracias
- ZaneZavin, 2016-09-03, 14:44
- I <3 U
- unoudid, 2016-09-03, 16:29
- Squeeze me one... or two... Kthnx.
- Korny, 2016-09-03, 21:40
- Sigh... Can i haz recon 2? - Old Fire Thief, 2016-09-04, 11:19
- Have any more codes lying around?
- Beorn, 2016-09-06, 12:15
- I need email addresses to distribute these - Claude Errera, 2016-09-06, 04:36
- :O! Thanks Claude! My email is on my profile now
- someotherguy, 2016-09-06, 08:05
- You're the best, Claude! - Zero, 2016-09-06, 18:18
- Have any extras?
- kidtsunami, 2016-09-06, 18:59
- They are, unfortunately, all gone at this point. :( - Claude Errera, 2016-09-06, 19:07
- They are, unfortunately, all gone at this point. :( - ZackDark, 2016-09-06, 19:14
- Dang. Even more grateful knowing that. - someotherguy, 2016-09-06, 19:45
- Dang. Even more grateful knowing that. - Claude Errera, 2016-09-06, 20:03
- Dang. Even more grateful knowing that. - Cody Miller, 2016-09-06, 22:55
- Indeed. :p
- Ragashingo, 2016-09-07, 01:23
- Indeed. :p
- Dang. Even more grateful knowing that. - Cody Miller, 2016-09-06, 22:55
- Dang. Even more grateful knowing that. - Claude Errera, 2016-09-06, 20:03
- They are, unfortunately, all gone at this point. :( - Cody Miller, 2016-09-06, 22:53
- No worries! - kidtsunami, 2016-09-07, 09:21
- They are, unfortunately, all gone at this point. :( - Claude Errera, 2016-09-06, 19:07
- I need email addresses to distribute these - Old Fire Thief, 2016-09-06, 22:23
- I need email addresses to distribute these - ZaneZavin, 2016-09-06, 22:43
- I need email addresses to distribute these - Revenant1988, 2016-09-06, 23:41
- +1
- Claude Errera, 2016-09-06, 23:53
- +1
- I need email addresses to distribute these - Revenant1988, 2016-09-06, 23:41
- :O! Thanks Claude! My email is on my profile now
- Mighty Late, But...Eh, Whatever. - Morpheus, 2016-09-02, 17:52
(Destiny)
- Judging by the Cover is fairly new - someotherguy, 2016-09-02, 19:15
- Agreed. - narcogen, 2016-09-02, 23:28
- Agreed. - cheapLEY, 2016-09-03, 00:59
- He has the same issue - someotherguy, 2016-09-03, 08:07
- Agreed. - cheapLEY, 2016-09-03, 00:59
- Agreed. - narcogen, 2016-09-02, 23:28
- Judging by the Cover is fairly new - someotherguy, 2016-09-02, 19:15
- AI Generated Patrol Encounters - Cody Miller, 2016-09-02, 14:55
(Destiny)
- Not to mention spawn nerfs due to the Loot Cave - ZackDark, 2016-09-02, 15:09
- +1
- unoudid, 2016-09-02, 15:13
- Loot Cave was the best version of Patrol
- ProbablyLast, 2016-09-03, 13:23
- Shining, shimmering, splendid
- ZackDark, 2016-09-03, 13:30
- Shining, shimmering, splendid
- +1
- AI Generated Patrol Encounters - MacAddictXIV, 2016-09-02, 15:11
- Source?
- Ragashingo, 2016-09-02, 15:16
- First hand account
- Cody Miller, 2016-09-02, 15:17
- Speaking of, any ETA on publishing?
- ZackDark, 2016-09-02, 15:28
- Shortly after Starcraft: Ghost releases.
- Korny, 2016-09-02, 15:33
- Speaking of, any ETA on publishing? - Cody Miller, 2016-09-02, 15:50
- Speaking of, any ETA on publishing? - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-09-02, 16:37
- Speaking of, any ETA on publishing? - cheapLEY, 2016-09-02, 17:03
- Maybe you should give that to charity.
- Kermit, 2016-09-02, 17:15
- Maybe you should give that to charity. - Cody Miller, 2016-09-02, 17:40
- Definitely worthy.
- Kermit, 2016-09-02, 20:27
- Definitely worthy.
- Why not both?
- SonofMacPhisto, 2016-09-03, 11:11
- Maybe you should give that to charity. - Cody Miller, 2016-09-02, 17:40
- Speaking of, any ETA on publishing? - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-09-02, 16:37
- Shortly after Starcraft: Ghost releases.
- So, like the Guardian Apartments then? Excellent!
- Ragashingo, 2016-09-02, 17:46
- So, like the Guardian Apartments then? Excellent! - Cody Miller, 2016-09-02, 18:28
- So, like the Guardian Apartments then? Excellent! - Kahzgul, 2016-09-06, 03:36
- So, like the Guardian Apartments then? Excellent! - Cody Miller, 2016-09-02, 18:28
- Speaking of, any ETA on publishing?
- First hand account
- AI Generated Patrol Encounters - stabbim, 2016-09-02, 16:18
- Not to mention spawn nerfs due to the Loot Cave - ZackDark, 2016-09-02, 15:09
- So about microtransactions... - Kermit, 2016-09-02, 13:40
(Destiny)
- So about microtransactions... - MacAddictXIV, 2016-09-02, 13:54
- So aboot microtransactions... - Korny, 2016-09-02, 13:54
- So aboot microtransactions... - Kermit, 2016-09-02, 14:14
- So aboot microtransactions... - Cody Miller, 2016-09-02, 15:00
- Well, now that's an entirely different point - ZackDark, 2016-09-02, 15:14
- So aboot microtransactions... - MacAddictXIV, 2016-09-02, 15:16
- So aboot microtransactions... - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-09-02, 16:34
- So aboot microtransactions... - ProbablyLast, 2016-09-03, 06:04
- +1 - someotherguy, 2016-09-02, 15:18
- So about microtransactions... - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-09-02, 14:28
- So about microtransactions... - Ragashingo, 2016-09-02, 15:13
- I applaud you sir - unoudid, 2016-09-02, 16:11
- So about microtransactions... - cheapLEY, 2016-09-03, 00:50
- Eurogamer RoI interview - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-09-02, 13:28
(Destiny)
- So is a get together happening? - MacAddictXIV, 2016-09-02, 11:05
(DBO)
- And how about an update from these peeps? - marmot 1333, 2016-09-02, 13:34
- So is a get together happening? - Revenant1988, 2016-09-03, 00:35
- Saturday, 7pm at Garage Billiards - ncsuDuncan, 2016-09-03, 00:52
- Will be by after a panel ends at 8 :)
- EffortlessFury, 2016-09-03, 03:27
- I'll be there!
- MacAddictXIV, 2016-09-03, 16:27
- Thanks Duncan, it was great to get together. - SteelGaribaldi, 2016-09-04, 16:14
- Will be by after a panel ends at 8 :)
- JK Simmons after wiping on VoG - Cody Miller, 2016-09-01, 22:28
(Destiny)
- Why Would You Wipe ONCE?!?
- Morpheus, 2016-09-02, 06:09
- You don't even wipe? Gross
- ZackDark, 2016-09-02, 11:08
- No I wonder how many guardians have pooped mid raid
- kidtsunami, 2016-09-02, 12:14
- No I wonder how many guardians have pooped mid raid - Kermit, 2016-09-02, 13:13
- No I wonder how many guardians have pooped mid raid - Morpheus, 2016-09-02, 15:38
- No I wonder how many guardians have pooped mid raid - stabbim, 2016-09-02, 16:21
- They're Still There, Buddy. - Morpheus, 2016-09-02, 17:19
- No I wonder how many guardians have pooped mid raid - stabbim, 2016-09-02, 16:21
- No I wonder how many guardians have pooped mid raid - Morpheus, 2016-09-02, 15:38
- No I wonder how many guardians have pooped mid raid - Kermit, 2016-09-02, 13:13
- No I wonder how many guardians have pooped mid raid
- You don't even wipe? Gross
- Why Would You Wipe ONCE?!?
- TWAB - 09/01/16 - UnrealCh13f, 2016-09-01, 20:32
(Destiny)
- THAB - 09/01/16 - CyberKN, 2016-09-01, 21:09
- Will always be THAB to me now.
- slycrel, 2016-09-01, 22:12
- Indeed.
- Ragashingo, 2016-09-02, 02:58
- Indeed.
- Will always be THAB to me now.
- Awoken Queen - Chappy, 2016-09-01, 21:45
- Awoken Queen - cheapLEY, 2016-09-01, 23:23
- Awoken Queen - dogcow, 2016-09-02, 12:06
- Awoken Queen - cheapLEY, 2016-09-01, 23:23
- THAB - 09/01/16 - CyberKN, 2016-09-01, 21:09