I guess I'm not clear on the AAA/AAA+ distinction (Destiny)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 19:22 (2633 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I just want to point out that the suggestion that you can simply pick up and play Destiny at any time is partially disengenuous. You CAN, but there are some major caviots. Didn't Dogcow say he'd pretty much stopped playing for that very reason? He'd "fallen behind", and was finding it more and more challenging to get people to play with at his point in the game's progression?

Not entirely, but that was a large contributor. There's a lot of reasons I'm not playing Destiny at the moment. It's a variety of things including falling behind, VR, a shiny new race wheel, NES Classic, the holidays, and crunch time at work. However, being so far behind has been a major obstacle which has prevented me from picking up Destiny again. I don't feel like I'm high enough light to do nightfalls & hardmode raid. Other problems are that I don't know what quests remain nor how to get them started. I have a feeling there's a lot I haven't done, yet I have no idea what that is.

Being behind was a deterrent, now it's a reason not to play.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread