Thank You. (+ Edit) (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, January 15, 2017, 18:47 (2657 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by INSANEdrive, Sunday, January 15, 2017, 19:20

Is anyone else seeing a pattern here or is it just me?

Other than you being a sarcastic jerk, no . . .

Every post you've made in this thread comes off as overly condescending, and I'm not quite sure what you get out of that. Be a dick about the game if you want to (I certainly often am--I frequently feel like the most negative person on this forum), but I don't really understand how the attitude you're displaying here benefits anyone.

Narc replied with a pretty innocuous comment and you went off the fucking deep end.

Thank You for your honesty. I don't see what (at the very least) you two see; through I suppose I have the benefit of knowing the tone as I wrote it versus interpreting the tone as I wrote it. I harbor no ill will, and hoped the words would do the work, and speak what I implied. It would seem I was wrong.

To me, it seems there is far more emotion then there should be for this subject. All the same, I'll look over my post again. Try to see what I missed, if I can. I don't understand.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: If I distance myself to what is written and simply think about the emotional content of the words, I can see how some parts could be interpreted as blasé, indifferent, and/or aloof (particularly in the later texts). Sometimes my head thinks more then it feels, so that is on me. As I recall, I've done such once before (as far as I know) on this forum, where Snipe posted that I should probably shut up (or something to that effect), which I did. This feels to be about the same.

That said, I still find it reprehensibly silly that it was presumed that I was speaking about ALL of Destiny for its entire existence. I spoke about Destiny as I see it now (as was implied in the original post title, not mine... the ORIGINAL), gave the the basis of such a conclusion (I've played everything I care to), and gave the contrast that pushed to the edge (SO. MANY. OTHER. GAMES).

Unless there is more input, I don't think there is much else to say.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread