I need a detox, lol (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, May 20, 2017, 20:48 (2533 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

You're not mad at the characters, you're mad at Bungie for letting you down. Now, it sounds like you're going out of your way to set yourself up for disappointment. Starting characters that were merely underutilized at a negative? You really do need a detox. :(

And yes, there's a difference between being mad at a studio and being mad at a character. You can easily be mad at both. I certainly am mad at 343 over both Halo 4's overall crappiness and the complete flip flopping idiocy that was the Halo 4 Didact. But you can also be just mad at a character. For instance, I thought Halo 3 was awesome but Halo 3's Prophet of Truth was a stupid turn from what appeared to be a devious, intelligent villain to a naive religious nut.

I'd advise you to not pin unrealistic expectations on Destiny 2. Enjoy it for what it will be. Don't ask it to be good and then demand it to also overcome your anger or disappointment or grudge or whatever this is that you have lingering from Destiny 1.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread