Think I'm done. (Destiny)

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Monday, October 16, 2017, 18:09 (2395 days ago)

Y'all can disagree all you want. Destiny 2 is pile of f*&%ing garbage. I honestly want my money back. I wish I would have gone with my gut and not gotten it.

D2 PvP is so incredibly bad that I would rather continue to play D1 PvP and we all know that's a steaming pile of poop.

I think I have enjoyed 1 whole evening playing this game since I bought it, and that was more because I was playing with some people who are role models in my profession (I was playing with Facebook engineers who work on React core, for the devs in here who might wonder).

In a short list, here's why I hate D2:

I don't have the kind of time I used to. When I have time to relax, I just want something I can turn on and have a little fun with. D1Y3 was one of the most disappointing times in my short video game life. I should have quit that long ago. D2 is 100x worse.

All of this saddens me SOOOOOO much because despite a crap story, D1Y1 was one of the best times I've ever had. It's when I got to know so many of you. It's a shame that this game makes me so viscerally angry that I don't think I can keep playing.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread