Think I'm done. (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 07:23 (2395 days ago) @ BeardFade

Y'all can disagree all you want. Destiny 2 is pile of f*&%ing garbage.

I disagree. So do a lot of others.

It's a shame that this game makes me so viscerally angry that I don't think I can keep playing.

Then for the love of the Traveler, don't think about not playing it. Stop playing! And I don't say that in any kind of mean way. The few times we played together in the past year or two you never seemed particularly happy with Destiny. Certainly the Y3 / D2 shifts left you completely high and dry.

I really thing you should go out and find a game with multiplayer you enjoy. Being viscerally angry at a game is no good for you and no good for us because you will eventually get strong disagreement and eventual resentment if you keep playing and keep complaining about playing. (Not saying you're doing that just talking about where it would lead if you did.)

You don't have to leave us completely behind. I like to think we're a neat community who will appreciate stories of your exploits in other games. Looking back across the boards here we've collectively enjoyed things like Life is Strange, Witcher 3, Titanfall 2, and more. Go out, have fun, then come back and tell us about it. (Just don't pop back in to tell us how much our favorite game sucks. That too will be no fun for anyone..)

And finally, if you do end up drifting away, remember that you were part of the DBO fireteam that very nearly did the impossible, got matched up with the DBO Bungie Bounty team, and won. That was an awesome moment and it was great to have you with us. (Beorn still gripes about you out sniping him :p)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread