Think I'm done. (Destiny)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 12:08 (2394 days ago) @ BeardFade
edited by General Vagueness, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 12:15

[*] You took away my favorite guns. Anyone who uses a sniper in PvP is stupid.
[*] You took away power ammo pretty much entirely. There are nights I never get a purple crate. The amount of times I have been shoulder charged by Titans as I try and get the power ammo is unreal.
[*] If you use a hunter in PvP, you're stupid, too. I currently cannot get my recovery above 2. You can't do crap if you're stuck waiting for 10 seconds to get your health back. Thank you Bungie for making my favorite class, which was already weak as f*&%, the most pointless class in the game.
[*] It's harder than ever for me to find someone to play with because the UI is worse and the fireteams are smaller. With no 6v6 option, I'm always playing solo. And solo don't got a f&^%ing chance anymore.

the fuck are you even talking about?
like I understand missing some guns (Zhalo Supercell will forever be my raifu), I understand solo play being a bit harder given that most people have learned to team-shoot, but the rest is baffling

also all of these problems seem to be about PvP, and if that was all you were getting out of Destiny (1 or 2) then you were already missing out

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread