Pretty sure all those "mistakes" were intentional... (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, January 26, 2015, 08:24 (3381 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

It might be that they're not addressing that problem at all. I kinda read it as they were more concerned with the way a raid or high level engram gives you this great piece of new armor that you can't yet use. What if they're fine with the currencies but will make changes so that HoW raid armor starts at a light level equal to any vendor or Crota armor you have? I'd like that because I wouldn't lose levels by immediately equipping the new armor I was just awarded.

If they would just move exotic weapons' "exotic upgrade" to the first circle or better yet make it an inherent part of the gun that would remove a lot of the fuss about needing to relevel it since it would already start with a damage number a few ahead of you full upgraded previous generation of the same gun.

Some may not agree, but I'm happy to level armor and weapons with the current currency systems if the big hurdles to equipping them in the first place are reduced or removed.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread