Yeah, exotic weapon balance is PvP's real problem. (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, April 07, 2015, 16:58 (3309 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I survive getting 3-shot from legendary handcannons ALL THE TIME. Very, very, VERY few people can consistently make two of those 3 shots be headshots.

You only need to make ONE headshot to 3 shot kill if you are using a medium impact hand cannon. 2 is for low impact.

If that's the case, folks playing against me are even worse than I thought. And my argument is even stronger.

Occasionally, I want to use a different Exotic in the Crucible, so I swap out my Last Word for Timur's Lash (soon to be Fatebringer, as soon as it's fully leveled). The difference is NIGHT AND DAY. One is a killing machine - the other requires ME to be a killing machine. I guess if I were perfect, I could make do with Timur's Lash. But I'm not. So I'm really happy with TLW.

Last word is its own thing here. I would suggest trying to get a medium impact hand cannon with send it. Give it a try, and you'll probably like how they perform.

My Timur's Lash (a high impact HC, not medium) has Rangefinder (and since I'm often scoped in, that should be comparable to Send It). I can live with it - but like I said, TLW is a Bugatti compared to Timur's Lash's Dodge Charger.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread