Yeah, exotic weapon balance is PvP's real problem. (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 17:43 (3308 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Occasionally, I want to use a different Exotic in the Crucible, so I swap out my Last Word for Timur's Lash (soon to be Fatebringer, as soon as it's fully leveled). The difference is NIGHT AND DAY. One is a killing machine - the other requires ME to be a killing machine. I guess if I were perfect, I could make do with Timur's Lash. But I'm not. So I'm really happy with TLW.

Last word is its own thing here. I would suggest trying to get a medium impact hand cannon with send it. Give it a try, and you'll probably like how they perform.

Agreed. I actually sharded my Timur's Lash right after I got it three Iron Banners ago because the rate of fire was too low for me. Yeah, you might even get a two headshot kill with it (maybe?) but if you miss or hesitate you're done for. I bought a standard The Devil You Don't yesterday and enjoyed the rate of fire. It's not The Last Word, but I imagine you'd like it a lot more than the slow and ultra slow Hand Cannons... I just had to remember that I absolutely had to reload after each kill as its 5 bullet magazine will only get you 1.67 kills, at most, before you run out. :p

(I do wonder if its Final Round perk is powerful enough to get me to two kills... I'll know in a couple of days...)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread