The Crucible changes are just too much. (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 20:02 (3317 days ago) @ Korny

I care about a lot of the things you say here, because even though they're not in line with how I think during a game, I have to admit they do negatively impact my fun. But one thing stuck out more than the rest:

Crucible's become this awkward clockwork where you are worrying more about timers than the encounters.

This, this, a thousand times this! I'm okay not getting heavies sometimes because I can still earn a Super, but if my team is getting stomped then sometimes the only way to turn things around is with heavies; and if the other team is earning Supers on us...well, then they can pave a way to the heavies pretty easily.

I would be okay if the losing team got a single heavy crate to drop for their team when my team gets a Strength of the Wolf, but with this business of not being rewarded for killing someone with heavies I'm beginning to feel similarly; that everything is shifting toward primaries.

~m

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread