Update 1.1.2 : The one with Vault space and Raid fixes. (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 21:01 (3317 days ago) @ CougRon

Vault Capacity increased to 24 Armor Slots, 36 Weapon Slots, and 24 General Slots
Disabled gear comparison in Vault on Xbox 360 & PS3 platforms to account for additional slot memory

Meh.

Colorblind support (deuteranopia, protanopia, tritanopia) added for highly color-driven gameplay elements

Motion tracker
Loot drops
Shield energy
Item categories

Shrug, but I'll have to check it out.

Audio Controls are now available in the Settings menu

Volume control
Music toggling

Well, I wanted Music, but let's hope.

Item Lock now allows players to prevent gear and weapon items from being accidentally dismantled

Utz. I mean, I'm too sharp to accidentally delete stuff, but hey. Not like it won't
happen.

The purple ball has been reborn in the tower as an interactive sphere with a parallaxed energy core that grows with object velocity and tints based off time of day

Aww...Oh well. I'll look and see what it looks like.

Updated Thorn's first-person player feedback poison effect

???

Defensive Reflex (Don’t Touch Me) perk no longer triggers on throwing knives

Why not? It's still a melee. If not, then let's get rid of that precision damage melee bounty too.

Added Quest indicator badges to the Tower when a Quest is either completed and ready to turn in

Ummm....like the ones you already had?

Increased Crota's Bane Reputation rewards on Eris Morn's bounties

Do we have to start over?

Fixed a bug where Major Thralls had two jaws and two left hands

Wish I had seen that.

Fixed a bug where player’s equipped items did not receive experience from completing missions

Like...GUNS?

Reduced the number of Major combatants in the Valus Ta'Aurc fight

In other words, harder to get Cabal Command.

Dust Palace: Lowered the strength on the Psion Flayers' shields

Oh, come on! Ottermack let me play that one, and it was fine! We don't need shield reduction.

Vault of Glass will no longer display a highlighted activity notification despite players best efforts to remove it

???

Fixed a bug where splash damage could penetrate the Aegis bubble

THANK YOU. JE-SUS.

Shield Relic melee attacks now land Minotaurs more consistently

Glad to hear it. Hopefully the lag won't tear that apart too badly.

Improved issues associated with walking through the teleport

Oh, thank God. I think I might actually cry, that's such good news...

Crota will now wait until fully standing before a sword attack

FINALLY. Now I can actually play that raid again.

Fixed a bug where the sword immediately despawned after killing a swordbearer

Yep.

Swords will now last a full 30 seconds after being picked up

Even better! Now I'll be a more confident swordbearer.

Greatly reduced the weighting of Blind Watch and Firebase Delphi in Control, Iron Banner, and Inferno Control playlists

I don't really see why, considering there are only literally 9 maps in the game(12, now)

Each time a teammate revives you, it takes longer before you can be revived again (currently +5s each revive)

Interesting--at least there won't be those stupid revive-contests where everyone's in a circle reviving each other and spamming sniper shots for kills.

Guardians no longer drop Special ammo on death

No special ammo--no heavy ammo--we'll just end up staring at each other like Halo 3's 0% damage.

Lowered the amount of Special ammo picked up from crates (from 50% to 25%)

Special Ammo crate respawn time raised (from 45 seconds to 120 seconds)

Reduced the number of Special crates on the maps and relocated them (from 6-8 crates to 3-5 crates)

Wow, dude. Unbelievable...

Players can now click the left stick to hide the UI when inspecting items, for screenshotting/sharing purposes

Sweet! Sharing is caring.

Fixed an issue where Stealth Vandal audio was being suppressed by gunfire or other loud sounds

Heh heh--that can actually help. They sneak up on me all the time.

Well, there was bad stuff and good stuff. Definitely not playing Crucible any more. XD

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread