Awesome! (Destiny)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 11:50 (3866 days ago) @ General Vagueness

The Fallen/House of Devils symbol(s) look(s) like "RCS" to me... does that ring any bells for anyone?
Another theory: you can double any or almost any letter/symbol/glyph with a diagonal stroke by putting another stroke next to it, and you can double almost any letter made of circle segments by putting a curve (that looks like this --> ) to the right of it (very close to the character). It also looks like most of the symbols made of two lines can be joined to each other. As for the letter combinations, I suspect it has something to do with how they're drawn/written, which I think is starting from the left center.
Looking closely at the shirt pictures, I can see that "ondari" (in the upper right) has a U symbol after it, so it's "ondariu". Also looking where the "nt" was noticed, in the lower central area, here's what I think that symbols could represent:

where ? stands for a character we're not familiar with yet. The character (characters?) before the one that represents N looks like the one that represents O, but one of the lines, the upright one, doesn't actually touch the others; there's a noticeable gap and every other showing of the O symbol so far has the three lines solidly connected.
Also, did anyone else notice the symbol for J looks like a G and the symbol for G looks kind of like a J?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread