Kinda sorta! (Destiny)

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Saturday, November 04, 2017, 20:19 (2355 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by Grizzlei, Saturday, November 04, 2017, 20:28

Admittedly I kinda got frustrated with the 265 Light Level slump I've been at the past 2 or 3 weeks. Last night I breached 270 after a number of power engram drops and I'm well on my way up! Grinded public events in the European Dead Zone for this week's Flashpoint and Clan XP milestones. Felt lovely seeing so many players so late at night every few minutes in the EDZ at the next public event. Plenty of fun and camaraderie to be had! I'm excited to start doing regularly weekly Nightfall Strikes and eventually attempt my first Raid.

In general, I've cooled down on Destiny 2 purely out of not wanting to spoil it for myself. I fully intend to stay tuned into Curse of Osiris, the first DLC for the entire series I'm not so already disillusioned to bother playing. Right now I'm watching a lot more TV, mostly WWII and Cold War documentaries, and also Korean dramas. I stick to this because I know I can't just do one thing. I have to play hours. When I also got plenty of schoolwork to attend to, being a badass bitch in the virtual realm too just doesn't have the same appeal.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread