Let's Raid! (Destiny)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, November 07, 2017, 06:58 (2356 days ago) @ Kermit

I suspect a portion of that is that there are hidden raids now in the fire team builder. The people who like to raid have found that people who are consistently available at a certain time each week, and that's how it tends to go. There's less opportunity for raid teams to form organically or at least publicly. It also doesn't help when admins discourage the use of the fireteam builder.

I'm sure Munky was kidding, but still. My goal is to organize one raid per console per week. You're certainly welcome to join.

Kermit,

I know I've gotten into a rhythm with my raid team on Tuesdays. But I'd be happy to run it again with you and others! What evening works best? I just got my Titan up to 290 (thanks, sick day) so I'd love to run it with her.

P.S. - This is no one's fault, but I think a number of us just kinda ran with the same Raid team while many of you took your time to finish it blind. Now that everyone (I know, probably not everyone) has beaten the Raid, I'd be happy to play with ya'll!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread