Who is still playing Destiny 2? (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, November 05, 2017, 10:11 (2356 days ago) @ cheapLEY

You seem to get a lot more out of Destiny than most folks. Do you play with friends most of the time? Do you just enjoy the gameplay that much?

Often playing with friends, yes... but occasionally I get home late in the evening, and jump on for a game or two of Crucible before calling it a night. If there's nobody on, I play anyway. Yeah, I enjoy it. ;)

I've reached a point where playing with friends is about the only reason for me to jump back in. Again, not disparaging Destiny 2 in any way--I just feel like I've gotten what I wanted out of it at this point, in terms of just playing and earning things. It remains an excellent game, and one I still love playing with other people, but unless I have those people online doing things, I don't find much of a reason to play it.

That's totally reasonable. I've got no problem with people who move on to other things when they feel like they've gotten all of their 'fun' out of a game. I guess I just like sticking with things I know. :) (I did this with Halo, too.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread