Delete something man. You can’t want those greens that much (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, December 14, 2017, 13:02 (2479 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

With no kiosks and limited ways to purchase weapons you want.

For one, there are no kiosks but unless I'm mistaken, you can buy back any exotic. As for legendaries, there should never be a kiosk for those.

Once you combine that with Bungie's history of completely changing the meta in crucible, there's no reason to not keep a variety of weapons you might not currently be using.

But there are 200 slots!! Even if you have 3 characters, that is 65 slots for each character. that's 8 slots for every weapon and armor available for every character! that is a LOT of meta. In reality, you shouldn't even need to worry about weapons, because they can be passed between characters. So it is really just armor.

So I have to ask, how many weapons do you actually keep in case meta changes?

Since we have set rolls on weapons, why shouldn't there be kiosks? Trials Kiosk, Raid Kiosk, etc... once you've unlocked it on an account, why not just allow us to rebuy them at a low light level down the road?

[image]

I keep three of a very select few versions of weapons (uriels, raid rocket, etc..) This way I can have one of each elemental damage.

You are forgetting that we share 50 mod slots and 50 shader slots, yet we have way more mods and shaders then 50, do extras get thrown in the vault also.

For a loot based game, it sure is shitty design to limit us the ability to collect loot.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread