Delete something man. You can’t want those greens that much (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, December 14, 2017, 14:56 (2386 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

the other 90% of the loot in the game is unworthy of being collected.

So what’s the issue then? If it’s not worthy, why bother? Armor sets don’t have random stats, so get the set you like and dump the rest. Not like dupes are hard to come by.

I won’t argue against collecting—folks are free to do what they want, even when it doesn’t make any sense to me. But it definitely seems odd to complain about not enough vault space and then turn around and say there’s nothing worth keeping anyway.

You are taking that quote out of context. I'm stating that in Bungie's opinion they are saying that 90% of the other stuff is not worth collecting because they don't make an in-game system for keeping legendaries (except for emotes)

So you are saying that 10% is the amount of items that fits in your vault and character and that 90% is the amount that is still out that that bungie thinks you don't need. I'm not even going to dignify how bad that math is.

I'm not going to go and count every item available in game. But I'm guessing the number of items that you can pull from a kiosk to items that can not be pulled from a kiosk is heavily favored towards RNG items. Older out of season items that you can not get again you are basically screwed on if you delete them.

Bungie has a "kiosk" for only a few things (Emblems, Exotics, Emotes). Their system now is that any legendary weapon, armor, ship, sparrow, ghost, etc... are not worthy of being collected by the fact that they don't allow you to have a kiosk for them.

I am complaining that they created a loot based game in which they severely undercut the amount of storage we need for in-game items

That you frequently use? I personally use about 20 weapons/armor frequently, 30 if I'm being very generous. I store, in case I need it down the line or if it has sentimental value, about 100 items and that is being generous as well.

Bungie's history of changing the Meta on a whim has conditioned people to keep everything just in case.

Just make every vendor have a system where you can pull back out something you've already acquired for a set amount of currency.

But why? I mean, I know it would be convenient to be able to pull something out that becomes meta down the line, but it's not like it's hard to get a particular weapon unless it's a raid weapon. All the other armor/weapons can be gotten by doing whatever event/planet they originate from.

I finally received a Main Ingredient this week after sharding one early on due to vault space issues. Weapons might not be "hard" to get, but with the continual reliance on RNG you might never get it.

Bump up the storage space for mods and shaders to 100 slots. that would solve a lot of the immediate issues.

I totally agree that these should be bumped up.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread