Delete something man. You can’t want those greens that much (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, December 14, 2017, 14:13 (2479 days ago) @ unoudid

I would just much rather them spend time fixing other things instead of adding kiosks and balancing a vault space that holds every weapon and armor piece.

There's a lot that needs to be fixed. What can't they add another page to your vault that is subdivided by plants/raids/crucible/trials/etc... just make it where once you unlock an item you can pull out the item for a set amount of currency. Either that or allow the vendors to operate like a kiosk once you unlock something. we have set rolls now, this should be much easier than it would have been in D1.

As a software engineer, I can honestly tell you nothing is "simple" especially in a live game. I can't imagine what the engineers are going through at Bungie.

There are lots of issues, but with a DLC, the Dawning, and other live events hitting this problem is only getting worse.

And I'll bet you there is a giant white board at bungie with this as a line item that to them, who probable know the percentage of all players that have vault that is 95%+ full, is not a pressing need compared to a lot of other things.

I just don't think we all truly understand the complexity and the game breaking aspects of some of the changes we want. We also might not know the direction of what kind of game Bungie wants Destiny to be.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread