Delete something man. You can’t want those greens that much (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Thursday, December 14, 2017, 13:59 (2386 days ago) @ cheapLEY

the other 90% of the loot in the game is unworthy of being collected.

So what’s the issue then? If it’s not worthy, why bother? Armor sets don’t have random stats, so get the set you like and dump the rest. Not like dupes are hard to come by.

I won’t argue against collecting—folks are free to do what they want, even when it doesn’t make any sense to me. But it definitely seems odd to complain about not enough vault space and then turn around and say there’s nothing worth keeping anyway.

You are taking that quote out of context. I'm stating that in Bungie's opinion they are saying that 90% of the other stuff is not worth collecting because they don't make an in-game system for keeping legendaries (except for emotes)

I am complaining that they created a loot based game in which they severely undercut the amount of storage we need for in-game items

Just make every vendor have a system where you can pull back out something you've already acquired for a set amount of currency. Bump up the storage space for mods and shaders to 100 slots. that would solve a lot of the immediate issues.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread