Delete something man. You can’t want those greens that much (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, December 14, 2017, 21:13 (2385 days ago) @ Xenos

I feel like with Destiny, you HAVE to keep nearly every weapon you get solely for potential PvP usage. weapon tweaks happen so often, and different weapons rise to the top after every update.

Right, I totally get the mindset (even though I don't at all have it). My point is not that it's bad to want it, my point is as I said to unoudid: temper your expectations. It's obviously not a trivial issue to solve or they would already have more space. If it was easy to get double or triple vault space I am positive they already would have done it (or, more likely, launched the game with it). I'm sure if they could they would give us infinite vault space. The truth is most likely it's NOT easy and it's NOT a priority since the vast majority of players don't need more than we currently have. It may suck for that small percentage, and keep asking for it, but temper your expectations accordingly.

I guess my problem is the lack of transparency. When they increased the vault space in Destiny 1, they were super-specific that the new space was as big as they could possibly make it, because of limits imposed by the Xbox and PS3.

We don't have those limits any more, but they haven't made any changes. (In fact, our new, combined Vault is SMALLER than the sum of the separated vaults in D1.)

So you might be right, that it's non-trivial - but they already said once "we would do what you ask, but we can't, because of X", and now X is not a factor. ::shrug:: I guess I'd like a new answer.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread