Muspelheim *SP* (Gaming)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, April 23, 2018, 20:59 (2195 days ago) @ Ragashingo
edited by Ragashingo, Monday, April 23, 2018, 21:12

It’s a bit silly to be spoilering things within the spoiler topic so if you don’t want to know about stuff don’t read until you get to whatever I’m talking about.

Muspelheim is fantastically fun. It’s a bunch of little challenges similar to Archon’s Forge or Firefight. It seems there are 12ish challenges that rank up in difficulty.

The last one I completed was fantastic. It was: Kill 100 enemies. Sounds easy, but it turned out to be quite the awesome endurance test. It was only throwing maybe 5 enemies at a time at me, but when those enemies are Traverles, Ogres, heavy mace flame explosion guys and quick spear throwing Ice undead guys... it all adds up. You have to play your ass off to not incrementally get your health pool beaten down. And it’s a ton of fun! And it took something like 20 or 30 minutes!

The one before that was something like: “Enemies quickly regenerate health” which made it so I could not kill an enemy with normal attacks so I switched to my fists and punched guys in the face with my son hit them with stunning arrows and I had to stun/insta kill all the enemies. Including throwing several into lava pools or off the side of the map!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread